Terms and Conditions
1. About This Document
Welcome to the website of TreccerT. This website (www.treccert.com) is provided by TreccerT GmbH (“TreccerT”). This document sets out the terms and conditions applicable to your use of TreccerT’s website. We may change our website and associated terms and conditions at any time without notice to you or your consent.
Please read these terms and conditions before proceeding any further. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions you must not use this website.
2. Your Agreement to the Website Terms and Conditions
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way, which does not infringe the rights of any anyone else.
- You agree to act in a responsible and legal manner when using TreccerT website. You shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules related to the use of this website.
- You shall not access, store, distribute or transmit any viruses.
- The content provided in the TreccerT website is as of the date published, and may be updated due to subsequent changes. The content may be updated or removed without notice at any time in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to take appropriate action against anyone who violates the terms and conditions set in this section, including, without limitation, contacting the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
TreccerT strives to ensure that the information provided on the website is accurate and free from any malicious threat. However, TreccerT does not warranty, that the information on this website is accurate and free from any malicious threat. TreccerT does not make any warranties and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage arising or related to the use of the website.
4. Our Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that all TreccerT intellectual property rights related to its website content, services, trademarks and logos are and shall be remain the sole property of TreccerT GmbH.
5. Your TreccerT Account
- You need to register for a TreccerT account in order to use our services. You may create a member account, partner account, trainer account or auditor account.
- To protect your TreccerT account, keep your password confidential.
- You shall ensure that you have identified yourself accurately and not impersonating any other individual when using this website and our services.
- By creating an account, you agree to receive communications (emails, push notifications and telephone calls) related to our services.
- If you believe that your account has been obtained by unauthorized individual, you should contact us immediately to suspend your account at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to close your account, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with this document.
6. Data Protection and Privacy
Cookies are data files stored on your computer after you access certain websites. Cookies are primarily used to identify visitors when they return to a site, so that certain information already provided by the visitor to a site is not required to be provided again.
You have the right to disable, reject or block cookies, and you may delete them after they have been placed on your computer or mobile device at any time. However, by not accepting or removing our cookies, some areas of the website may take more time to work properly.
You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing the contents of this website in any media.
- Modifying the contents of this website.
- Selling and/or otherwise commercializing any of the content in this website.
- Publicly showing the contents of this website.
- Using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website.
- Using this website in any way that impacts the access of other users to this website.
- Using this website in contradiction with applicable laws and regulations.
- Using this website in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to any person, organization, or this website.
- Using the content of this website for data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity.
- Using this website and/or its content for advertising or marketing.
- TreccerT reserves the right to assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without prior written consent from us.
If any provision of this document is considered to be illegal, invalid or inaccurate, this shall not affect the continuation in full force of the remaining provisions.
By agreeing to abide to this document, you indemnify TreccerT to the fullest extent from and against any and all costs, demands, liabilities, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
12. Governing Law
This document shall be established and governed in accordance with the German law. Disputes arising shall be settled by a German general court.