Policy on Certificate, Logo and Marks
The certification logo and marks are the property of TreccerT. TreccerT policy on usage of certification logo and marks has been established to provide clear and definitive rules for the acceptable manner in which the certification logo and marks may be used. TreccerT encourages the individuals who have earned a TreccerT Certification to use the designated certification logo or mark at the discretion of TreccerT. The certification logo and marks can be used in personal titles, professional titles or other forms of publicity.
This policy applies to all individuals certified by TreccerT.
- TreccerT Certification Logo
- TreccerT Certification Marks
Authorized Use of Certification Logo and Marks
- Individuals authorized to use the TreccerT certification logo and marks are limited to those individuals who have been granted the certification by TreccerT and who satisfy all maintenance and recertification requirements established by TreccerT.
- Use of TreccerT certification logo and marks by individuals who have not been granted certification is clearly prohibited.
- TreccerT certification logo and marks must be used in a professional manner in accordance with this policy.
Prohibited Use of Certifications Logo and Marks
- Treccert certification logo and marks shall not be used in a manner that violates the rights of others, is false or misleading, violates any law or regulation and any other action that may cause damage.
TreccerT Reputation and Goodwill
- TreccerT certification logo and marks shall not be revised or altered in any way. They shall be displayed in the same form as established by TreccerT.
Non-Assignability and Non-Transferability
TreccerT certification logo and mark(s) shall be used only by the certified individual, and shall not be assigned or transferred to any other individual or entity.
Reporting of Abuse of The Use of Treccert Certification Logo and Marks
- TreccerT does not tolerate any improper use of its certification logo and marks in the market. We investigate all instances in which TreccerT certification logo and marks are misused and reserve the right to take action under applicable civil law
- Any misuse of TreccerT certification logo and marks shall be reported to TreccerT.
- TreccerT reserves the right to report any misuse of its certification logo and marks on its website.
Suspension and Revocation of Permission on Certification Logo and Marks
TreccerT retains the right to suspend or revoke any permission for use of its certification logo and marks. Upon notice of misuse, TreccerT will provide the individual a reasonable opportunity to comply with its rules and guidelines. However, TreccerT retains the right to suspend or revoke permission without an opportunity, when the violation is considered to be critical based on its severity and condition.